English 17 Mei

Hi, today I as a Muslim start to fast the day I stay in Kitchen but today is slightly different from the previous day because me and my friends told to come in at 13.00 and this time not oneline and grooming examination.

today I and my friends breaking the fast for the first time in the kitchen I am so happy because we all gathered muslin and non muslim.ohiya I almost forgot today the menu of rotasi II, 1 is the menu of Thailand prepared yesterday by my Group 02 not very helpful because at that time I was somewhat unfavorable yee first day hehe quite a bit how so hehe.

after everything is done I GC in the cold kitchen I happen to steward with my friend Yuni Anggreini my friend tuh most bawel, the most fussy but hehe hey, at 18.00 our big family MTB Genk breaking the fast for the first time very fun having a new family on campus

after finishing I went to the musholla for prayers finished praying at 19:00 we are oneline to go home to each home, thanks MTB Genk I love you all.

Komentar