Incharge inggris

INCHARGE
20 Agustus 2018

Hay, for a long time I came back again to talk about my activities while in the kitchen, the first day I entered and became a senior semester 3 for the first time, I incharge my junior semester 1A today, my activities are as simple as usual, I did a grooming check first starting from a mustache , the nails and loog book assignments are absent one by one and entered directly oneline at coldkitchen after I collected them all I told them to introduce themselves one by one before we continued the review and the material after everything was finished I and my friend broke semester 1 after my further review to give them material is a little more or less until 11:30 a.m. after I finished giving the material I and my friends break lunch from 12:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. after the break, my friends and junior oneline at coldkitchen next activity is not too much while waiting for GC and less more GC at 03:30 GC starting from hours 05.00 we all worry about it for a while then on line is ready to be ready to go home



Komentar